Friday, September 30, 2011

A note from the teacher...

At work today, I checked my staff mailbox, only to find an inner-district mail envelope. Unless I'm expecting a specific document from someone in another building, I'm usually not a big fan of receiving these, as they often don't contain good news...

In any case, I was surprised to open it and find two pieces of paper, paperclipped together. The top page was a note from Camryn's teacher:


Not quite sure exactly what she was referring to, my attention shifted to the second page. It was clearly a piece of Camryn's writing, with an accompanying illustration. And then......I saw it. The hysterical, hilarious mistake. The one that kept me rolling all afternoon long. And though it's true, that she needs some new tights for dance, I'm pretty sure this isn't quite what she meant. God, I love that girl.

4 comments:

Beth Borts-Aguilar said...

This may be the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! I just woke up Tomas from a sound sleep because I was laughing so hard!

Get that girl some tights!!! ;)

Steve B. said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! poor Camryn - this will haunt her for the rest of her life.

Mary B said...

Even after your telling me about it, I shot coffee out my nose when I read it myself.Too too fun !!!

Drew's Proud Family said...

Priceless!