Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sunshine, here we come!

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this on the blog yet, but we are headed to Florida!!! Sunshine, pools, and 85 degrees await our arrival in a mere 48 hours, and this trip could NOT come at a better time. Brian's new job this year has been wonderful, but extremely stressful, and year 13 of my teaching career is living up to it's reputation. We are ALL in desperate need of some sun, fun, relaxation, and anything that is NOT school related!

We are planning on exploring some of the DisneyWorld parks, as well as perhaps Sea World and Lego Land. Of course, we'll spend lots of time at the pool too, with SEVEN to choose from at our resort.

Aubrey has never flown before, and our Seattle to Orlando leg is a six-hour stretch, so we're crossing our fingers that we brought enough DVDs, coloring books, and Squinkies to last us.

Wish us luck, and stay tuned, because I'm sure we'll have lots of photos to post and share! Happy Spring Break!!!

No comments: