Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Busy Day Event #2: Big Truck Day!

After the parade, we went out to an early lunch, and then headed to "Big Truck Day!"  The girls and I had been once before to this annual event, and had a blast, so we figured we'd take Keira and Daddy to check it all out!  We saw everything from fire trucks and police cars (we saw Dan again!), to 18 wheelers, school buses, giant tractors, limousines, and more.  It was definitely fun, but it was HOT, crowded, LOUD, and the girls were tired from their parade routine, so we didn't stay long. 


First stop:  Fire truck!  :)

Keira and Aubs "riding" the school bus!

And driving it!


Look closely...that is what Aubrey will look like in just THREE WEEKS as she heads off to Kindergarten on the school bus!  (As a side note, I am so disturbed by this thought, that I cannot further comment.  It's just too upsetting.)



IN the firetruck!  

Camryn really wasn't all that interested this year...
...until we found the limo!

No comments: