About a month ago, I found out a special little tidbit of info...........
The Moores are moving back!!!!! I knew they would be in town to do some house-hunting over Labor Day weekend, but I didn't tell the girls anything about any of it, because I didn't want to get their hopes up about seeing them. I wasn't exactly sure where in town they were looking for a house, and whether or not they'd have time to squeeze a visit with us into their whirlwind trip, even if they were nearby.
So it was a SUPER BIG surprise when the girls' favorite former neighbors/long distance friends showed up at our door. Camryn's jaw dropped, and she was rendered speechless, while Aubrey let out a squeal, and immediately hugged Chloe. :) There were lots of hugs, smiles, and laughs to go around. And after just a few minutes of small talk, the four kids were running around as if it had been only 2 days instead of 2+ years since they had been together. It does my heart good to see them together again. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment