Monday, February 18, 2008

Could this really be it???

Today, I am officially 38 weeks pregnant. When I went in for my weekly doctor's visit this morning, Dr. S. found that I was dilated to 2 cm!!! Yahoo! This is big news, considering even after my water broke with Camryn, I didn't actually begin to dilate until they administered pitocin.

I'll spare you all the rest of the details, but Dr. S. did a brief procedure in order to (hopefully) help bring labor on. Then, my mom and Camryn and I hit the mall for a nice power walk!!! My contractions have been stronger and more frequent this afternoon, though not consistent yet. Perhaps we will head out for a stroll around the neighborhood this sunny afternoon, and eat something spicy for dinner! :) Who knows, today could just be the day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a fabulous teacher, Mrs. B!!!!!

From:

Sarah Doan