Monday, August 11, 2008

"Camrynisms"

Kids say the darndest things, and Camryn is no exception. Here is a sampling of her recent quotes that have had us rolling:

* "Hey Mom, let's teach Aubrey to walk today, okay?"

* Mom: "What would you like for breakfast today, Camryn?"
Camryn (straight faced): "Leftovers."

* "Daddy, can I live with you forever?" (Awwww...)

* "Fee, Four, Five, Fum!" (Imitating the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk. Kind of.)

* With arms crossed: "This is serious! Daddy is not being a good listener to me!"

* When leaving Disneyland on our final day in Anaheim: "Bye-bye Diz!" Then turning to us to explain, "Some people call it Disneyland, and some people just call it Diz!"

* "I don't wanna get growd up, 'cause if I do, then there won't be any kids at your house!"

* (Supposed to be going to sleep, but crying out from bed instead.)
Camryn: "Mama!"
Mom: "What?"
Camryn" "I want you."
Mom: "Why do you want me?"
Camryn: "I want you cuz I yuv you so much." (How can I argue with this one?)

* "Dese strawberries are so cold! They are brrrring me!"

* Mom: "Camryn, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Camryn: "I don't want to be anyfing. I just want to be Camryn."
Mom: "Well, everybody has a job. Do you know what Mommy's job is?"
Camryn: "Cleaning dishes."

* (Holding my hand, and placing it next to her cheek):
"Mommy, I yuv you. I'm so yucky I have you."

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is just too cute! I love her little personality.

Yvonne said...

That's so cute!

Erickson Family said...

Thanks for sharing your very sweet girl. I loves those sweet moments!