On Sunday, Aubrey turned seven months old, which makes me wonder, "Where has the time gone? Wasn't I just waddling around the other day, preparing for her arrival?" I guess not, because as I reminisce, she continues to grow, and show us a little bit more of her personality every day.
Lately, her favorite things include sitting up without support, and reaching all around for her toys, trying to crawl (she can get her head up or her bottom up, but not both at the same time yet), eating veggies AND fruit AND cereal at dinner(!), and riding around in the baby "packpack." She loves the view that Daddy provides, and babbles a constant commentary in his ear.
We're guessing too, that she will be our little daredevil, since she loves to swing, bounce, dance, and just about anything else that provides that "wind in the face" kind of feeling. Roller coaster ride, anyone?
1 comment:
Wow! She's really growing up!
-Sarah Doan
Post a Comment