Yesterday was Aubrey's 9 month "birthday." Of course this totally confused Camryn, because when I explained that her sister had reached the 9 month mark, she argued with me vehemently. "But you hafta be one before you can be nine!!!" Okay, so the concept of months vs. years is a little abstract. I just let her win that one. :)Aubrey is becoming her own little person more and more each day. Here are some of her emerging like and dislikes:
Likes:
- Crawling!
- Shoes (any size, shape or color-she loves to chew them! Ew!)
- Playing Peek-a-boo with her lovey
- Gerber puffs
- Sister's toys
- Ear infections (she's had 3 in two months!)
- Having her nose wiped
- Having shirts put over her head
- Getting buckled into her carseat
- Not moving fast enough to keep up with her sister
1 comment:
What are Gerber puffs? Anyway, she is so much bigger since when I saw her!
Ciao'
-Sarah Doan :)
Post a Comment