Camryn spent the first night of 2009 with her Grandma and Grandpa. Oh, how excited she was to receive ALL of the attention available. To sum it up, when I called last night to talk to her and see how everything was going, my dad said, "Sure, if you can get a word in edgewise!" (That's my girl!!!)
On the way home, she rattled off all of the highlights of her sleepover:
- Going to Red Robin for dinner (her favorite)
- Watching a Barbie DVD (I'm sure Grandpa LOVED that one!)
- Having a bath by herself (no sharing with sister)
- Sleeping in "the toy room" (Mommy's old bedroom)
- Cuddling with Simon (the cat)
- Playing in the snow with Grandma (Yes, surprise! Snow this morning!)
- Visiting Grandpa's work and "driving" the airplanes (see pics!)
- Making a special trip to the candy store for "polar bears" (white chocolate covered gummy bears)
She finished up with the comment, "I wish I could stay there all the days!" She had an amzing time. What a special day! Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!

Sledding on 1/2 inch of snow. She kept telling my mom, "Faster, Grandma! Faster!"

Inside the cockpit of one of the planes at Grandpa's work. (I know. Scary! I kept thinking to myself, "Please don't break anything. Please don't break anything.")

Pilot Camryn preparing for takeoff

Comfy seat!

"Driving" the tug. She did manage to turn the key and honk the horn, but thankfully she couldn't reach the gas.

Mom and Camryn pretending we were flying somewhere fabulous in our private jet. :)
1 comment:
Camryn looks good as a pilot!!!
-Sarah and Emily!
Post a Comment