Sunday, August 8, 2010

Washington County Fair

Last weekend, Grandma and Grandpa delivered on their yearly tradition of taking the girls to the Washington County Fair. It's a good thing, too, because otherwise the poor girls may very well have grown up without ever experiencing fair life.

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm not great with messes. I prefer clean and tidy to down and dirty. So the thought of visiting farm animals, walzing past port-a-potties, and sniffing the smell of fried _______(fill in the blank) in the air, kind of turns my stomach.

The girls loved it though, enjoying everything from animals to carnival rides, to only "C" foods for lunch (Corndogs, Curly fries, and ice Cream). Thanks, Grandma, and Grandpa for making sure they get to experience a well-rounded childhood! ;)








1 comment:

Mary B said...

No wonder I was so exhausted that night. We did have a good time though.