Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday girls "photo shoot"

While shopping with Aubrey one day, a fluffy pink dress caught her eye, and for the first time ever, she insisted on owning something from a clothing rack. There was just no way we were leaving that store without that dress! She absolutely fell in love with the bright pink, layered tulle, and when I checked the price tag, she had really done pretty well! ($8 a piece? I'll take two!) So we chose one for Camryn as well, and since then, they have been dying to wear their "party dresses" for a special occasion.

So before Camryn's tea party began, I had to get some pics of the girls in their perfectly pink, perfectly priced, party dresses. And you know what? They were simply adorable, and as a bonus, they were the best "twirling dresses" that the girls have ever owned as well. Maybe I should take Aubrey shopping with me more often...








No comments: