In the past, Camryn has always loved the camera, smiling widely, and holding her pose, ready when the camera is. Aubrey has always been a bit more shy, and required some coaxing for more than a half-smile. Today, it was like their roles were reversed!!! Camryn refused to give us her trademark giant grin, while Aubrey followed each and every direction given by the photographer, down to the letter. She kept asking, "Is it my turn again???" while galloping around the studio. Literally. Galloping.
Eventually though, we did manage to get a few good shots of each girl. I am still playing with the cropping, and the black & white vs. color, but am happy with several. How did I get so lucky to have two such healthy and beautiful girls, anyway? Even if they are grumpy and galloping... ;)






2 comments:
SO cute!!! Where do you go to get these done? Beautiful!!
We went to Yuen Lui. I actually wasn't as happy with the backgrounds and props that this guy used as previous photogs we've had there, but he was goofy and funny, and at least got the girls to smile... :)
Post a Comment