Congratulations to my cousin Jennifer and her new husband, John! They were married Friday evening, and Camryn was beside herself with excitement about the wedding. It seems as though life in our house has a running commentary, thanks to her. She doesn't miss a thing, and when a special event is coming up, watch out, because you will hear ALL about it!
Here's a sampling of Friday's commentary:
Who's gonna be there?
Will Austin be there?
I want to have cake!
Will it be banana cake?
Can I dance?
Is she gonna open her presents?
Will she be a princess?
Can I be a princess?
I will be Cinderella and Daddy will be my Prince Charming!
Why is that lady wearing a pink dress?
Mama let me wear sparkly chapstick!
I want ice cream with my cake.
Let's dance!
Whew! No wonder we're tired!
2 comments:
An equal number of cake and princess comments. What a girl!!
That is funny!
-Sarah Doan
Post a Comment