We can tell she's intent on moving though, because even when sitting up to play, she has started to rock back and forth, like she's trying to get somewhere. She also gets very upset if we walk away from her, and leave her to stay put in any given place. She wants to MOVE, people, not be stationary!!! I for one, however, can wait a little while longer for her to be mobile, because I think it's at that point that my life becomes exponentially more complicated... :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
So close
We can tell she's intent on moving though, because even when sitting up to play, she has started to rock back and forth, like she's trying to get somewhere. She also gets very upset if we walk away from her, and leave her to stay put in any given place. She wants to MOVE, people, not be stationary!!! I for one, however, can wait a little while longer for her to be mobile, because I think it's at that point that my life becomes exponentially more complicated... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! When I saw her on the last day of school in fifth she was still sleeping and drooling!
Now she's on the move!
-Sarah Doan
Post a Comment