Well, Santa's definition of "nice" must be a little flexible, because somehow both of our girls made the list this year. :) Camryn woke up at 5:45(!) on Christmas morning to find out whether or not Santa had made his appearance, and of course, he did.
She was very excited, and for the first time she really noticed the "details." She checked out his cookie plate, and commented on the crumbs he left behind. She noticed that Santa had different wrapping paper than we did. AND, she was also able to pass out gifts after deciphering between her name and Aubrey's on the packages. ("This one says C-A-M-R-Y-N, so it must be for me!")
We did notice this year however, that not any old thing wrapped up with a bow was considered an acceptable gift. Although she refrained from making comments, there was a slight upturn of the nose at any gift that contained clothing instead of toys. It was quickly cast aside, and another package was torn open. I wonder how many years that will last?
1 comment:
Ohmigosh!!!! That present is bigger than Aubrey!!!!!!
I woke up about 3 times during the night, that night. Once at 3, another at 6, and the last at 8, when I let myself get up. I got a guitar!
-Sarah Doan
Post a Comment