Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Big Girl School Clothes Shopping Spree 2011!

It's been awhile since Camryn and I have had some "big girl" time together, and so I decided Monday night was the night. We hopped in the car, and headed to a nearby hotel to check in, and freshen up. Then it was out to dinner, and over to the mall for the beginning of our school clothes shopping for the fall. A little ice cream, and a movie while snuggled into bed, and our evening was complete.


The next morning, after sleeping in a bit, we went out to breakfast, and then headed to the outlets for more of our school clothes shopping spree. We were able to do some pretty significant damage before it was time to head home and back to our "regular life." I was pretty sure I'd hit a home run with Miss C. however, when she said to me that afternoon, "You know what, Mom? This is the best day ever!!" :)



No comments: