Monday, July 21, 2008

5 months

Hey everybody, Aubrey here (a.k.a. "Cheeks"). Guess what? I am 5 months old today! I now consider my self a big girl, and love to play with my sister all day long. I watch her constantly and smile and laugh for her always. I have really grown, and have begun to share my personality with everyone.

Some of my biggest accomplishments this month:
  • My first haircut (a rather enjoyable experience!)
  • Blowing raspberries
  • Rolling from tummy to back
  • Surviving four days and three nights without Mom (or rather, her surviving without me)
  • Reaching for and pulling on toys
  • Rotating 360 degrees unaided in my excersaucer
  • Perfecting my "raking" motion with my fingers
  • Wearing my first pigtails
  • Eating my first solids
  • Rolling from back to tummy
  • My first swim in a pool
  • Discovering that I'm super ticklish!!! :)

1 comment:

Jessica Baker said...

What a month! Happy Five-month-day!!