
We're back from our big adventure! We had a blast, and we are exhausted!!! Although we missed Aubrey
terribly (she stayed home with her Mimi and Papa), Camryn got the Mommy and Daddy time she's been craving and deserves. We can't wait to return in a few years with both girls, even though Camryn's ready to go back tomorrow. :)

Camryn's favorite ride was the teacups. We rode them three times!

My two hams being silly while waiting to ride in the 'Finding Nemo' submarine.
We couldn't convince her to ride in a flying elephant, but this Dumbo stayed on the ground, so we at least got a good photo! :)
6 comments:
you rode the teacups 3 times, but the question is how many times it made you sick:]
I'm glad she liked the tea-cups!!!
They're one of my faves too!
What an amazing adventure. I am so glad that you had a good time. I am sure she will be taking about this for many many days/weeks to come.
Thank goodness you've been doing Stroller Striders or else you may not have survived the Cinderella sprint!!! Looks like an amazing vacation to me.
Sounds like a great trip! Thankfully you were able to track down Cinderella :)
Wow...you did so much and saw soooo many princesses! I'm sure that made Brian's entire trip ;) We'll have to get helpful "Disney" hints from you when we go to Disney World in December!!! Glad you're back at stroller strides with me :)
Post a Comment