Today was Camryn's first ever dance recital. It was very informal...more of a "show what you know" exhibition, rather than a choreographed routine. We had a blast watching her show off her moves. She wasn't at all shy, and was so proud of herself! Of course I had to dress her like a little ballerina. She looked too cute, and she knew it! What a ham!
I'm cute and I know it!
First position, a.k.a. "Pizza feet." When asked after the recital what her favorite move was, she responded, "Arabesque."
(More action shots are to come...Dad was in charge of the video camera, and Grandpa had the professional camera clicking away the entire performance. Much better I'm sure, than my one-handed photo-taking while holding a drooling baby. Will add more pics when we get them sorted out!)
2 comments:
Awww......how cute!!!!!!!!!
I'm loving Aubrey and Camryn in the ballerina tutu's and skirts!
I watched the video on Youtube, will you have any more?
-Sarah Doan
Post a Comment