Monday, June 23, 2008

Four months old!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe that Aubrey's four months old already! My sister pointed out to me the other day that she's one third of the way to her first birthday! Yikes! Slow down, kid! I can't keep up!

Some things she can do this month that she couldn't last month:
  • Grab for her toys
  • Hold onto them and get them into her mouth
  • Sit up with support
  • Hold her head steady
  • Tolerate tummy time
  • Rotate herself in a circle while lying on her back
  • Put her entire fist in her mouth
  • Get a haircut like a big girl (Yes, we finally did away with the baby mullet. All the hairdresser could say was, "She's only four months old? I can't believe how much hair she has!)


She sat in a special seat and wore a tiny cape while Chelsea trimmed her hair.


All done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooooo cute!
Love the haircut and being able to stick her whole fist in her mouth!

-Sarah Doan

Jessica Baker said...

A haircut already! Impressive.