Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PJ day


Friday was a special day at Camryn's school. To say goodbye to some friends who are graduating to Kindergarten, they held a "pajama party," which meant all the kids wore their PJs to school and brought their favorite stuffed animals with them. They had special activities and snacks, and Camryn was beside herself with excitement.

Well naturally, she had to take this opportunity to wear her "yeyyow" jammies. In fact, she wore yeyyow from head to toe that day (note the socks), and her orange kitty, Jack, was her honored guest. I wish that it only took a single color to make everyone that happy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute! I love the color "yeyyow"!!!!

-Sarah Doan

[jessica] said...

aw so cute=]
--jessica and ryan

Will and Sandy said...

I'm with Camryn. I love a good pajama day!

Yvonne said...

Yellow is a great color for summer! She's so cute! Yvonne P.S. She's in kinder years already?